Choco Bournvita Milkshake!

Posted by Srivalli | Saturday, May 01, 2010 | | 4 comments »

When I wanted to get my daughter and her friend cooking something, especially this Bhelpuri by themselves, I had to serve them something chill. In this hot climate, there is nothing like a cold refreshing drink to beat the sun. Both the girls had fun mixing the bhel themselves and I had this drink ready for them when they were all set to serve the Bhel.

I normally make Chocolate Milkshake and this was one was very similar to it. I had the milk all ready by morning. Having a chilled sweet milk really helps in getting this ready in no time. Especially with kids, they simply love the chocolate flavour mixed with ice cream.

Ingredients Needed:

Milk - 1 cup
Chocolate Sauce - 4 - 5 tsp
Bournvita - 2-3 tsp
Sugar - 1 tsp
Chocolate/ Vanilla Ice cream - 1 scoop.


Sweeten the milk and refrigerate till chill. Then blend the chocolate sauce along with bournvita and pulse it couple of times. Finally add the ice cream scoop and pulse it once and serve chill.

This goes to the Thanda Mela held at my Cooking 4 all Seasons


Subscribe to Beyond Curries

RSS Feed Subscribe by Email Subscribe in a Reader
| Copyright © BEYOND CURRIES 2009 | | All rights reserved |
Legal action will be taken against anyone who violates the copyright laws.

Add This Page:

4 comments

  1. Madhuri // 2 May 2010 at 01:18  

    You are hiding my fav snack ;)(Bhel puri) and drink looks yummy double flavoured choco. Love it

  2. Priya (Yallapantula) Mitharwal // 2 May 2010 at 12:20  

    Lovely shake for summer. I had never tried bournvita cold :)

  3. Hari Chandana // 2 May 2010 at 19:25  

    Very innovative.. simple and tasty.. nice job!!

  4. Rachana Kothari // 5 May 2010 at 19:43  

    I am a bournvita freak and I absolutely loved your milkshake recipe:) Will have it right away:)